Matrix Physio remains open for business and we want to ensure all of our clients that we are following the current Government and Health Authority advice. We are provided regular health updates and will act upon any new advice given.
- We are presently operating our normal business hours and will notify our clients should we be asked to have a temporary shut down by the Government.
- We have taken extra steps in providing social distancing and you will notice a more open reception area and an option to sit and wait in the arcade hallway.
- We ask that all clients wash their hands or use sanitiser upon entering the clinic and following their appointment.
- Matrix staff have implemented extra cleaning and disinfection procedures throughout the clinic and gym space to ensure staff and client safety.
- At present we ask that all staff and clients avoid hand shaking as a greeting.
- If you have a fever or are sick, we politely ask that you reschedule your appointment once you are fever free for 24 hrs or have received other medical advice. Please call the clinic in advance should you be unsure if you should attend.
- Further advice can be found at www.health.gov.au or by calling the Corona Health Information Advice Line on 1800 020 080
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact our reception on 6299 5303 or email us at email@example.com